Monday, December 20, 2010

more Christmas *LIGHT*

On Thursday I had the fun opportunity to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir & David Archuleta Concert. It was fabulous fun!
Of course the atmosphere was delightful with Temple Square lights... the decorations at the Conference Center... and such. {We'll not mention the traffic and 30-minute parking situation.}

It was just a fun evening. The thing I loved about David Archuleta is that he is so cheerful. You can tell when he sings that he is really enjoying himself. I just can't imagine singing solo in front of Mo-tab. Of course he did wonderfully well. Neither could the Mo-tab lady standing behind David contain her joy. She was grinning from ear-to-ear all evening. One of those things that makes you smile.

I do think fine Christmas music brings a lovely *LIGHT* to this season.

Thanks to my Dad and Mom for the tickets, the invite, and the fine company!
Thanks to the SL Tribune for the fine photos.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I bet that was so amazing. I haven't seen the lights at temple square for so many years! I really, really miss them. There is such a special spirit there. I'm glad you were able to be there!