Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First day of Winter = snow... snow... snow

This is the photo on my computer desktop right now. It reminds me that warmth will exist again come summer.

Right now, this is what it looks like outside. The kids are outside making snow angels... and going down the slide in the snow. Max's gloves are caked with snow but he keeps on playing and falling and loving it!!!
I'm grateful for the snow today even as cold as it is. We've had a lot of rain this week and snow is much prettier. Plus, the kids can go play in it. I just wish we could all stay home all week and snuggle in. But alas... Jimmy had to head to SLC today for a job interview.

I'm amazed at how long the kids have played outside. Max and Hannah are going on 2 hours. What a winter wonderland! I'm sure they'll be ready for some hot chocolate and a warm shower.

No comments: