Thursday, January 29, 2009

Only Hearts

We discovered these cute Only Hearts Girls at Target. They had them on sale so Hannah got a few for Christmas along with the little books.
This is what they are about:
"A group of bright, cute and energetic young girls – Taylor Angelique, Olivia Hope, Lily Rose, Briana Joy, Karina Grace, Anna Sophia, Kayla Rae and Hannah Faith – who formed the Only Hearts Club™ in a bond of true friendship.

They are a fun-loving group of friends who are always there for one another. They laugh, share secrets and have the greatest adventures together.

Most importantly, they encourage one another to think with their hearts and to try and do the right thing. They realized that the world would be a much better place if everyone was considerate of other people's feelings and tried to do something nice for someone else."
I've never been a fan of Barbie and these are a really cute alternative.  I thought these dolls were age-appropriate for Hannah even though she is out-growing little kid dolls. I think these dolls have a lot of great choices for modest clothing and don't they just have the sweetest names!!

The only thing I'm not too excited about is that they are a club (as I'm not into secrets and excluding that seem to go along with clubs). But as long as everyone is invited and they help each other choose the right, then I'm okay with that.  These dolls seem along the lines with American Girls with teaching values and such.

If you join the online club, then you can get a free book and such. Uhhhh yeah, so there's the scoop on our newest favorite dolls.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

What a great find! I am not too much a fan of Barbie myself. Brynn just got into Polly pocket a little bit, but this looks like a great idea.

Anonymous said...

You made me want a girl! Gotta get some of those dolls for my future daughters!

Amy D. said...

So they have books? Adventures? cool!