Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How enchanting

Last night we watched Enchanted for the first time. I know - we're behind the times - since we rarely in a blue-moon go to the movies.

It was just way too funny that Gizelle burst out in song all the time. It reminded me of my friends in highschool who generally had a song for every occasion. I love it.

I loved that Gizelle acted exactly like a cartoon princess - so innocent and bouncy and sing-songie... which makes you realize how unrealistic that behavior is (unless you're Hannah and you're 5). It's a cheerful sort of movie. And since you know that Jimmy is exactly the type to frequently burst out in song - he especially loved it (hee-hee ... kidding here!)

Here's our favorite songs (really I'm posting them so Hannah can watch them over and over)


6 comments:

Marne said...

Oh no, you are not behind the times. If anyone is, it is me. I swear I am the only person I know around here that still hasn't seen High School Musical...

Alison said...

We haven't seen this yet either. But you inspired me and we might go get a copy today! My kids all crowded around and loved watching these videos. Looks like a cute show!

Heather said...

ha-ha... we haven't seen High School musical either.

Reeses Pieces said...

That's funny. I used this movie as a bribing tool all weekend. I think my girl's have already watched it 5 times in 2 days. It's a cute show though and the music is catchy.

Alison said...

Okay, I went and got this movie today and we totally loved it. Very cute! I had heard the dragon at the end was scary so I prepped my kids and they were okay. Lexi thought the princess was so funny. Anyway, thanks for the recommendation!

Amy D. said...

Cute videos! I watched them since all the boys aren't in the room, though all of them went willingly to the movie with the family and the girl cousins at Thanksgiving ;)