Sunday, February 04, 2007

a Pink week

I suppose last week was a "PINK" week. I created some scrapbook pages for Miss Hannah and a baby announcement. I'm afraid Hannah's scrapbook will have a lot of pink, but ya know - she really is just a pink kindof gal. She loves feminine things. And although I don't really want her to be a dancer, she can enjoy it now. If she has coordination like her mother, she definitely won't be a graceful ballerina.

Here's a non-pink page I did for Abe. I haven't been scrapping much since I started my lil' business, but I want to catch up on Abe's first year of life.
Okay - Okay!!! I really will stop blogging tonight. I just had to make up for the days I didn't post last week. :)

3 comments:

Amy D. said...

You make the neatest pages from family photos! I love Abe's page with you and Jimmy and Mom and Dad. And Hannah's dancing is so cute!

Alison said...

Heather, how beautiful! As always, I LOVE your scrapbook pages. You are so talented. What a treasure these will be! Very nice. Wish I was more like you!!!

Andrea said...

I had to laugh about your pink comment. I had everything pink as a little girl and then got burnt out on it. So I avoided it at first with Elise, but then I warmed up to the idea and realized, hey, it's a fun color! Especially for cute little girls--Hannah is adorable!