Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Scrum-diddaly-umptious

This looks so de-licious to me! I found this recipe on VeryBestBaking.com. I haven't made it and I don't have a springform pan (or know how to use one), but I thought I'd post the recipe for any of you who might want to give it a try. This is a pdf link. I thought it would be fun to have folks share some recipes with fellow bloggers. If you want to do this, you can post a recipe in a comment or email it to me at happyfam@gmail.com and I'll post it. I'll perhaps post a recipe later that I've actually made and enjoyed. But for now, dream of dark chocolate and raspberry...yummmmm!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

What a great idea to share recipes. I am always in need of a few new tried and loved recipes.

Amy D. said...

OH, yum! I think Jen and Carol and Mary know springform pan baking...ah, cheesecake! Nice just to look at that one :).

Alison said...

I definately printed this recipe out. Mmmm! I do have a springform pan but haven't attempted to make anything with it yet. This dessert will have to be the first thing I do!