Wednesday, July 08, 2009

it really was just too funny ... it made me laugh

I went to check on Hannah during quiet time and this is how I found her ...... asleep with a face mask on.

Last night Hannah went to a birthday party where they did facials, painted nails, and such. The mom made cute little monogrammed nightgowns that Hannah was also wearing during her nap.

Hannah's been reading the Children's Scriptures during quiet time and is on the last volume - Doctrine and Covenants. I like that she enjoys reading and that it's by her on the bed. And I like that her Oinky pig is snuggled by her too.

What a funny little girl, that Hannah is!

p.s. i just realized today is 07.08.09. Nifty date!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Ha! Funny Hannah. What a fun party that was! And how nice of her to take a nap for you!!!

Julie said...

So Cute!!