Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Alpha Worksheets

I have been trying to do some writing activities with Abe to help him strengthen his fine motor skills. I found some preschool pages that I really like.

Alpha Sheets (I like these because the letter takes up most of the page so they aren't trying to learn to write in a small space.) That link is for the zipped folder of pdf files which I found on this website.

And a year ago I had a link to some other preschool pages focused more on shapes and colors and numbers and I thought I'd post it again for any interested new-comers. This link is the 107 page pdf file which I found on this website.

Let me know if you have any troubles downloading them and I'll just email them to ya.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Thank you for the links. I am definitely going to print some off so Luke can practice.

Anonymous said...

great link, thanks!!!

Heather H said...

thanks for those!