Friday, July 25, 2008

Good as New

Life in a construction-zone neighborhood will someday be a good thing (once all the digging and building and noise is finished ... and when green grass exceeds the brown dirt in the neighborhood).

But today I'm irritated about nails on the road since one decided to puncture the front tire of our van.Thankfully Jimmy was around (still working on sprinklers) to take it into the shop and get it fixed so I didn't have to haul 3 kiddos and wait, and wait, and wait. Hopefully the 2 new tires won't have the fate of the other punctured one. For now, we're good to go - I think!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

You are having quite a week......first identity theft, then the computer and now the tires!!! And that is only the things I know about! I love your "live brightly" post. Next week has GOT to be better! :)

Amy D. said...

Wade has pointed this out to me before about new neighborhoods and nails in tires. I used to try to watch for sharp things in the road when I took the kids to piano lessons in Colorado when the teacher moved onto a "construction zone" street, but you can never tell...