Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Thoughts

I earned a free scrapbook from shutterfly.com that I had to redeem by December 10. With the craziness of everything happening this month, I decided to take all the quotes that I designed and put them all in a book. Perhaps it is a silly thing for me to scrapbook quotes, but it is something that inspires me and reminds me of the proper perspective and attitude I ought to have. I haven't had my scrapbook pages printed in a book since I want to get them all in order, so it was fun to see the pages in print. I realized some of the text was too small to clearly read without a magnifying glass, so there are always things to learn in this process. Here is a link to the pages that were in the book.

3 comments:

Marne said...

Perfect idea Heather. I love all those pages! You have a real talent at digital scrapbooking. Great job!

Angie said...

I think that is a great idea. I love your pages.

Alison said...

I never told you how much I loved your quote book! You are amazing - so talented! Thank you so much for sharing and uplifting all of us!