Thursday, April 09, 2009

Full-size .jpg of 3 Quotes


This is for those who enquired about printing the 3 quotes from the previous post.

I created an 8x10 version (for those who need a huge reminder!) and the 5x7 (who need the huge reminder but don't have the space on their walls!).

{This is the link} to the full-size versions of the THREE Quotes

I didn't create that original 'Keep Calm and Carry On' in the last post (it is a web-quality version off of etsy). There are several people who sell in on Etsy. I asked this etsy seller how much a 5x7 or 8x10 would be and she/he said they'd print it at a lab for $5 (+ $2 shipping). I love the crown on the top because it's part of the history of the quote but I can't find it anywhere to create my own.

So this version that I have for download has a different lovely at the top on that quote. Sigh... can't do everything I guess!

Let me know if you have any questions or want the .psd file to swap out the colors.

No comments: