Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Greetings ... Bloggie Style

My friend Andrea shared... "one of the purposes of the Christmas season is to strengthen bonds of unity, love, and friendship." That perspective reminds that holiday greetings from friends and family serve a great purpose ... to keep in touch with treasured friends. Love that!

So - here we are sharing our Christmas Greetings - Blogger Style.


here's the video from the card above:


These are the mini 3x4 cards the kids gave to friends. Hannah and Abe gave them to each kiddo in their school class with a little candy cane. I love that they had a chance to GIVE.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

And thanks for sharing your family...they are adorable. Love your blog as always. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Steph and Eric said...

The video made me smile from ear to ear.

Love you Heath. . . you know I think you are the best!

Diana said...

Heather you are an amazing woman and I am proud to know you! Your family is very blessed to have you!

Alison said...

Love the video Heath! Such a sweet family with such a sweet spirit. I just love you guys! You are all destined for great things.

Audra Owens said...

I LOVE those little Christmas cards for the classmates. Great idea and I may just use it for next year!