Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Wonderful Years

Today is the day ...celebrating 10 years of marriage to the love of my life. Wow! My wedding day was lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed spending it with Jimmy.

As for the past 10 years... yes, I've loved them. Lots of ups... and lots of downs. Of course there is stress, moves, more schooling, $$ bleh, car troubles, broken appliances, emotional crazy times, no sleep, tears and such.... but life is so full of joys too... and with 4 tots life isn't boring. The Lord has watched over and blessed us. Jimmy really is a good man who endures a lot from me...  a lot!

I'll try not to blab on and on about all the good things he is... but I'll just say that...
I love my beautiful, ordinary life ... with Jimmy.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats Heather!

Alison said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding photos. And I sure love you two. There is not a better couple in all the world than you and Jimmy. I loved being at your wedding! 10 years goes by in a flash, doesn't it! Loves!