Thursday, October 23, 2008

I think he's a hobbit

for you see ...
Max has
first breakfast (usually consisting of baby food)
then...
there is
second breakfast (usually something we're eating)

a bottle for snack
a nap

first lunch
and of course
second lunch

a bottle for snack
a nap

first dinner
then
second dinner

and a bottle for snack

BUT THEN there's this:
...scavenging for food
ALL DAY LONG
under the table!

p.s. I never thought my babes would ever, ever, ever find food under the table because of course it would be spotless. Boy - we try, but it's quite the task with a baby who throws Cheerios and crackers off his tray when he's had his fill (or just for fun). I guess I could look at the positive and see Max as our own personal vacuum just doing his part in the family chore system. Ew! - Spit that out Maxie!

No comments: