Thursday, October 09, 2008

Guest Blogger - Abe

Hi! This is Abraham. I am 4.

My favorite color is blue. I like to play with my 'Plamet Heroes'. And I like coloring.

Today at preschool I learned about 'B'.

Boat. Butterfly. Bug. And butter and butter and butter and butter and butter. That's all.

After preschool I walked Hannah to the bus stop. And then we ummm... uhh... got the mail.

It is cold outside today.

Then I watched the new Plamet Hero Movie.  It came from the mail.

My favorite thing about plamet heroes is all of them.

I am really good at learning and playing.

Today I want to watch my movie.

My favorite thing to eat is noodles.

I don't want to say any more.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love this. What a cutie pie.

Amy D. said...

Abe is awesome. So is butter :). Noodles are good, and we can't wait for out Planet Heroes movie. Love you Abe, the babe.