Monday, September 29, 2008

We're Lovin' It

One of my friends Marne shared some great links for fun General Conference Packets and FHE Ideas. These links are some of my new favorites from Sugar Doodle.

I know I've posted about this before, but I'm such a fan of this Apostle song. It just cracks me up every time because of the music. But I also think it's such a great way to teach kids about our marvelous apostles/prophets.

We had a youth activity in our ward with a game about the apostles and I was surprised how little the youth knew about these men - not even their names. It made me determined to teach my children the names and qualities and about their lives of service so that we can learn from these great leaders' example.



Apostle Info Cards

The Apostle Song Sheet Music

Apostle Song Cue Cards

Conference Coloring Book

General Conference - We're Lovin' it!

1 comment:

Heather H said...

The kids and I just watched that little video like 5 times in a row, thanks for sharing it! And the other fun things too. :)