Saturday, May 31, 2008

Meet Gilligan

We'd like to introduce you to our very own Gilligan. (with a nice tree growing out of his hat, I might add!)

In preparation for summertime, I thought I'd try to shield the babe from UV rays as much as possible. Since he cries in sunshine I thought I'd get the glasses but he doesn't like them much. We'll see if he gets used to them.

As for the hat - I like it... it's happy, but every time Jimmy sees Max in it, he calls him Gilligan. I can see the resemblance. He looks like a mighty fine sailin' man...

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
a tale of a fateful trip,
that started from this tropic port,
aboard this tiny ship.
The mate was a mighty sailin' man,
the Skipper brave and sure,
five passengers set sail that day,
for a three hour tour,
a three hour tour.

No comments: