Thursday, May 22, 2008

Home Warming Gift

This morning we closed on our new home. Yippee! We don't get the keys until tomorrow when all the funds go through, but we're getting really excited.

Our realtor, Emilie Knight, gave us a home warming present. Isn't that nice of her! She got us a Scentsy candle warmer with a bunch of yummy smellies! (what are they called? - tarts?)
I had looked at the Scentsy candle warmers online but knew I couldn't get one. She didn't even know that I loved them. Emilie got me this one called Luminous.
The cool thing about them is that the wax is warmed by a lightbulb so there is no flame. I'm excited to try it out and decide which is my favorite scent. I love fresh clean smelling ones. Yummm.....

5 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

Congrats on the new house. I hope it's just what you want, and your lives are so happy there.

Marne said...

I love Scentsy too. SInce is was founded here in Meridian and they are based here, it is HUGE here. Kinda annoying sometimes when everyone you know is constantly having parties....

Anyway, you should try Skinny Dippin', Sunkissed Citrus and Cucumber Lime. Those are fabulous summer scents!

Kristi said...

I got a scentsy warmer a few months ago. I like the oak scents. Right now I have oak apple or something like that but I want to get oak lavender and lavender vanilla.

Amy D. said...

Yeah on your house! That is a great idea/candle warmer thing. I love nice homey scents.

Camille said...

Happy new house! I am so excited for you!
What a fun house warming gift! I want to get one of those! I have only heard good things about them!