Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Memories

Lately with all the cold weather, I've been reminded of this quote:
“God gave us memories, that we might have June roses in the December of our lives.”James Barrie, the Scottish poet (quoted by President Thomas S. Monson)
And then once I saw these photos, I was grateful to have a bit of sunshine and temperatures in the high 40s today.Thanks Nicole for sharing these awesome winter photos. They were taken in Versoix, a town close to Geneva City, Switzerland. Here's a link to the story. Now that's a wild ice storm!!!

3 comments:

Jenni Taysom said...

Cool pictures! Definitely glad I didn't have to experience that though.

Alison said...

Okay! This makes me grateful for where I live for the first time this winter! :)

Amy D. said...

Mae says Jack Frost hit pretty hard there! (But she didn't want me to tell anyone, but since she told me to type that, too, I guess it's ok!)