Friday, February 16, 2007

Feelin' the Love!

I love when I tell my kids to cover their eyes for a surprise because they totally do it and are so funny. We went fishing for Valentine's Day goodies and the kids loved it. We didn't have time to do games so next year we'll have to do that. Hannah was overjoyed at everything on Valentine's Day and still keeps making valentine's for people in our family. She made dad a really great basketball card and me a sunshine card. She really has been the sunshine of the week. Lots of love to give and receive I suppose!!!

3 comments:

Amy D. said...

Family traditions live on!

Jolene said...

Looks fun. Your kids are so cute. What a fun tradition.

Alison said...

What a fun thing to do! Something to remember for my kids to do next year... You're full of great ideas!